The personal information that you are asked to provide, and the reasons why you are asked to provide it, will be made clear to you at the point we ask you to provide your personal information.
If you contact us directly, we may receive additional information about you such as you name, email address, phone number, the content of the message and/or attachments you ay send to us, and any order information you may choose to provide.
When you request a meeting, we may ask for your contact information, including item such as name, address, email address and telephone number.
How we use your information
We use the information we collect in various ways, including to:
- Provide, operate, and maintain our website
- Improve, personalise and expand our website
- Understand and analyse how you use our website
- Develop new services, features, and functionality
- Communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners, including for costumer service, to provide you with updates and other information relating to the website, and for the marketing and promotional purposes.
- Arrange and facilitate both online and offline meetings
- Send you emails
- Share content of our website by emails with your friends on your authority and at your initiative
- Share content of our emails to you with your friends on your authority and at your initiative
- Find and prevent fraud
bravetruth.org follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and a part of hosting services' analytics. The information collected by log files include Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks.
These are not links to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analysing trends, administering the site, tracking users' movement on the website, and the gathering demographic information.
Like any other website, bravetruth.org uses' cookies'. These cookies are used to store information including visitors' preferences, and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited. The information is used to optimise the users' experience by customising our web page content based on visitors' browser type and/or the other information.
Third Party Privacy Policies
You can choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options. To know more detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers, it can be found at the browsers' respective websites.
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
bravetruth.org does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.